Campfire is committed to serving our community of clients and friends.
Campfire’s management team is equally committed to building an organization that lasts in a healthy, responsible way.
This means benefits, vacation time, and being treated like a human being.
Campfire is currently looking for a
Workplace Technology Administrator.
Campfire’s Workplace Technology Administrators are responsible for making sure our clients’ technology environments are well-built, well-run and well-supported. Technology in the workplace is everywhere, and when things aren’t right, it really impacts people, and their wellness at work. It’s the job of the Workplace Technology Administrator to ensure that people are happy through the technology solutions that we build, run, and support.
Our clients range from small businesses to large corporate departments and the expectation is that exceptional support experiences will be delivered regardless their size.
- exhibiting outstanding customer service skills.
- supporting and developing our clients’ workplace technology environments, which generally include, but are not limited to the following technologies:
- macOS and macOS Server
- iOS (and a tiny bit of Android)
- Windows and Windows Server
- Synology and QNAP NAS Systems
- Linux and FreeBSD Servers
- Cisco Meraki, PFSense and Ubiquiti networking technologies
- Microsoft Office 365 and GSuite
- being the first point of contact in key client accounts for technical issues
- achieving and maintaining industry certifications relevant to your duties, specifically focussing on developing a strong understanding of current IT concepts
- participating in local travel as required to complete tasks included in the role
- documenting all changes, and additions in our documentation systems
- being conscientious with internal administrative duties like time- and expense tracking
- paying attention to detail in all work
A successful candidate will:
- have a valid Class 5 drivers license in the Province of Manitoba (or equivalent)
- be capable of occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- have a minimum 3 years of progressive experience in a Mac focused IT support setting
- have one or more of the following valuable certifications
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Network+, CCENT, CCNA or similar
- MCSA: Office 365 or similar
- have the ability to prioritize work and use appropriate judgment around time management
- have access to vehicle for local travel
- have strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
Bonus points for:
- experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office for Mac, Microsoft Office 365
- experience working in creative agencies, including marketing and media companies, architecture firms, non-profit organizations
- experience in managed services or external support settings
- interesting anecdotes and/or proficiency with puns
Successful candidates will receive
- a Campfire-supplied iPhone
- personal use of Campfire-supplied MacBook Pro
- continuing education opportunities (training and/or conferences)
- a competitive compensation package relative to experience and qualifications
To apply, please forward your resumé and cover letter in confidence in Pages format to careers at campfire.technology